Job Title: Project Director
- The Project Director is a senior manager responsible for coordinating the management of all work
- Performed under this contract, including overseeing the work of subcontractors, team members, and vendors.
- Act as the central point of contact with CMS, with full authority to act for the contractor in the performance of the required work and services under the contract.
- Responsible for all phases of performance, including contract management, contract cost control, project management, coordination of resource needs, coordination with corporate resources and management, and has direct accountability for the technical accuracy, timeliness, and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for the management of all subcontractors, consultants, vendors, and similar parties, if any, engaged in performing work under the contract.
- Provide expert leadership in all contract tasks and, as appropriate, in specialized technical areas.
- Report in writing and orally to the management and CMS officials, including the CO and COR.
Experience and Requirement:
- Experience as a senior-level manager within a multi-shift operation
- A working knowledge of Medicare, the insurance industry as it relates to workers
- Compensation laws and practices throughout the country, MSP, and COB processes.
- Knowledgeable with regard to current CMS WCMSA policies and processes.
- Responsible for addressing and resolving, through interactions with CMS as necessary, any ethical and conflicts of interest matters.