Arch Systems is a Small Business provider of agile full lifecycle Information Technology, Information Systems, and Professional services. Utilizing CMMI DEV level 3 methodologies, Arch Systems is a process-driven strategic partner to the Department of Defense, as well as Federal, State, and Local Law governments. Our experts design, develop, install, implement, test, and evaluate sophisticated and secure systems. We develop solutions to enhance web-enabled software applications and network infrastructures to improve operational processes. Utilizing both commercial off-the-shelf, open source, and custom software products, our Team is knowledgeable and dedicated to the execution of mission critical IT solutions, in support of Our Warfighters.
- Data Analytics
- Multi-Layered Infrastructure
- Real-Time Software Applications
- Virtualization/Cloud Computing
- Network and Database Administration
- Enterprise Systems Development
- Legacy Systems Support
- Systems Integration and Agile Methodologies
- Rapid Prototyping
- Process Development and Implementation
- Mission Analysis and Architecture
- Requirements Analysis, Development, and Management
- System Design and Development
- Tactical Systems Development and Integration
- Systems Administration
- Modeling and Simulation
- Test and Evaluation /IV&V
- Enterprise Architecture
- Concepts of Operations
- Risk Management
- Milestone and Technical Reviews
Contracting with Arch Systems
Arch Systems offers several vehicles to streamline the Federal procurement process. Contact us to discuss the best option for accelerating our partnership.
GSA 8(a) STARS II
8(a) STARS II, is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions to federal agencies from award winning 8(a) small businesses. By leveraging our STARS II contracting vehicle, federal agencies will benefit from shortened procurement lead times and pre-completed, easy to use contracts.
- Award date: June 15, 2017
- Contract type: Prime Contractor
- Contract number: GS-00Q-17G-WD2339
GSA IT Schedule 70
IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions. As the most widely used acquisition vehicle within the Federal Government, the IT schedule 70 allows Arch Systems to offer a comprehensive array of IT products and services to our Government partners.
- Award period: April 8, 2015 – April 7, 2020
- Contract number: GS-35F-284CA
- SINs: 132-51 & 132-56
- Geographic Coverage: Services offered Locally, Nationally and/or Worldwide.
Seaport-e is the U.S. Navy’s contract vehicle of choice to procure all future engineering, technical, logistics, program management and financial support services. The scope includes engineering and technical services such as Research and Development (R&D) support, systems engineering, modeling and simulation, prototyping, system design and documentation, software engineering, RM&A support, human factors engineering, CM and Quality Assurance (QA) support, IT support, ship inactivation/disposal, Test and Evaluation (T&E) support, range and instrumentation support, acquisition logistics, supply/ provisioning, training, ISE, installation and checkout, program office and administrative support.
- Award Period: November 19, 2013 – November 18, 2019
- Eligible Users: U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps
- Government User Fee: None
- Contract Type: Single Agency, Multiple Award Contract (MAC)
- Task Order Types: CP or FP
- Arch Systems Role: Small Business Prime
- Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7175
Partnering with Arch Systems
Arch Systems is always open to partner with organizations to qualify, engage, win and provide exceptional solutions to government customers. We seek mutually beneficial, value added expertise that can differentiate and provide competitive advantages. If you would like to team with Arch Systems on government acquisitions, please contact us.