We are Hiring Now. Hurry up. Sign up with Arch.
- Expertise with Federal/State RFP/RFQ’s response.
- Understanding of Shipley Method.
- Healthcare IT domain preferred.
- Good Team Player, Proposal Coordination and management.
- Analyze Request for Proposal (RFP)/(RFQ) to identify requirements for assigned proposal sections
- Good Knowledge and understanding of IT Domain.
- Work with Proposal Manager and Business Development team to develop/identify federal/government proposals.
- Create draft page layout, and mockups for each section.
- Identify and sketch artwork for each section, and work with Proposal Manager (or Volume Lead) and
- Graphics/Publications to develop final artwork
- Create drafts of each section using Microsoft Word-based proposal template and proposal style guide
- Understanding the proposal needs and interact with technical and functional teams for proposal writing/Development.
- Work with Proposal Manager (or Volume Lead) to prepare drafts for review
- Incorporate review comments, and prepare final proposal sections
- Individual must be effective in a highly collaborative and high pace work environment and have leadership skills to be an effective performer and adviser to clients
Note: Sr. Proposal Coordinators looking to next level in the career are also encouraged to apply.
Computer Systems Analyst
We are seeking a Computer Systems Analyst to join our team! You will analyze data processing problems to improve computer systems.
- Analyze range of data processing problems
- Understand user requirements and procedures
- Business Systems Analysis and Quality Management.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Determine cost, timetable , and compatibility for new systems
- Consult with managers to implement new computer systems
- Previous experience in IT, computer science, or other related fields
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing
- Ability to evaluate software systems
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business.
We are seeking an IT Project Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Arch Systems is looking for a Projects Pricing Analyst that would be responsible to help increase business insights through a mix of financial analyses and data dashboard. As the Pricing Analyst, you would monitor key financial product metrics, manage operating and capital expenditures, and coordinate with cross-functional teams to achieve overall company goals and financial goals. We are looking for someone who can both grow in this role and at Arch Systems in general. This person is a strategic thinker who sees the big picture and understands the details and mechanics behind the scene. This person can also effectively communicate one-on-one and in groups as well as via email or phone. Arch Systems is also looking for a motivated self-starter who can work independently in a chaotic, oftentimes indistinct environment, a person who loves a challenge.
- Prepare competitive and fully compliant cost/price proposals in accordance with Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide direction with the solution strategy, deal structure, costing, and pricing approach to correctly reflect the RFP requirements and objectives.
- Review RFPs to develop responses to all contract types including Time and Materials (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus – Fixed Fee (CPFF), Award Fee (CPAF), and Incentive Fee (CPIF).
- Develop quantitative excel models and cost/price narratives for cost/price analysis.
P&L, Waterfall forecast, and Metrics Dashboard preparation and reporting
Conduct monthly departmental financial reviews for various Arch Systems contracts (Primes, and Subcontract)
- Assist and socialize standard financial key metrics for communicating / measuring product performance
- Provide budgeting for proposals and narratives to the proposal team
- Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
Education and Required Skills:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years experience in similar financial planning and analysis roles (preferably at a growth tech company)
- Senior level excel user, able to create complex excel sheets and formulas
- Experience in developing and maintaining complex Excel financial models
- Advanced working skill set with Excel and Google Presentation
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights or comparable financial planning tool
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi tasked, cross functional, and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience working effectively with all levels in the company from analysts to senior management
- Accounting: 3 years
- Advance Excel User: 5 years
- Proposal Budgeting: 5 years
Business Development Director
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Oversee marketing programs and partner channels that increase the company’s revenues and mid-market customer base and expand existing channels.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines or bring new product lines to the organization.
- Promote a customer-oriented focus and advocate consultative customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain high-profile external relationships within customer constituents, professional organizations, etc. (public relations presence).
- Act as primary contact for internal and external constituents.
- Required experience 10+ years of IDIQ contracts management with experience with managing NIH contracts is a plus.
- Large scale contracts over 100Million is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business.
- Ten (10) years of overall experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in program/project management.
- Minimum of 5 years in management of large task-order based contracts.
- PMP certification
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing budgets and an understanding of indirect rate structures.
- Experience reporting contract financial, technical and schedule status to corporate management.
- Understanding of contracts and the Federal Acquisition Regulations and experience ensuring compliance with governing rules and regulations
Information Security/Test Lead
Arch Systems currently has an opening for a Security Testers. The position will be on a team of security test engineers, responsible for assuring the adherence of the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) security controls for mission critical systems.
- Conduct technical evaluation of information system design, focusing on information security aspects and accreditation
- Utilize various information system inspection tools to audit systems, analyze potential vulnerabilities and identify mitigation approaches
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support accreditation and other program protection activities
- Prepare and review program documentation to include Risk Assessment Reports,
- Accreditation Packages, and security policy guides
- Coordinate with external organizations and guide accreditation packages through the customer process
- Review requests for software installation and conduct technical risk assessment on implementation of the software
- Work closely with system administrators to validate patching, antivirus definitions and other security tools are updated/not vulnerable
- Coordinate and track security action requests and status
- Assist contractors with facility designs to incorporate appropriate security features, conduct pre- accreditation inspections, and provide assistance in preparation of accreditation documents
- Conduct periodic assessments of contractor facilities to ensure compliance with security requirements tailoring requirements as needed
- Assist customer staff with resolving any operational security issues involving supporting contractors
- Maintain operational security posture for the program
- Conduct weekly auditing requirements and analyze results
- Must be available/able to travel up to 25%
Minimum Qualifications: (Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job)
- Bachelor’s and 5 years exp or Master’s Degree
- Candidate must be a great communicator (both written and verbal) and be able to work with a group as well as independently
- Expertise in security certification and accreditation
- Expertise in NIST 800-53 policies and implementation
- Direct ISSO and/or ISSE experience working with accreditations – Experience interacting with program ISSM staff
- Experience with program security and information systems security best practices
- Familiarity with security accreditation process
- Experience managing privileged user requirements
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
Desired Qualifications: (desired experience, education, and training)
- Experience with HIPAA and CMS
- CISSP, Security+ or equivalent certifications
- Familiarity with applicable HHS and CMS policies, procedures and operating instructions related to program security, information assurance and information management.
To send us your resume use the button below. Thank you.
Veterans and Disabled candidates encouraged to apply
Arch Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arch Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arch Systems expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arch System’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Notice of the filing of a Labor Condition Application
With the Employment and Training Administration
- H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by Arch Systems, LLC through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought as a Lead Automation Engineer.
- Wages of $143,000 per year is being offered to the worker.
- The period of employment of the worker is September 19, 2018 to September 19, 2021.
- The employment will occur at the office of Arch Systems LLC; 1800 Washington Blvd, Suite 421, Baltimore, MD 21230.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of Arch Systems LLC; 1800 Washington Blvd, Suite 421, Baltimore, MD 21230.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
“Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. Dept. of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20530.