Arch Systems is a proponent of new and innovative technologies that provide efficient and cost-effective solutions and services to the Federal Government, State & Local Government as well as continuously growing and demanding Private Sector.
- Lack of program management software that provides a “Program” view of the enterprise (one program with many projects).
- Manual generation of artifacts to manage projects such as issues, Action Items, Lessons Learned, Meeting Minutes, Agendas, etc.
- Individual artifacts development is cumbersome and error prone. Additionally, artifacts for large scale projects spanning over several years need to be stored and maintained.
- No real-time reporting for project and program status.
- Difficult collaboration among team members.
- Increase in cost, lower productivity and low efficiency.
- A manageable, consolidated, intelligent and scalable program management tool.
Automated artifacts creation, storage, revision, searches without using disparate document processors.
- Integration with Microsoft Project to display Project info and real-time status and reporting.
- Compliance with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3, a Software Engineering
- Institute (SEI) process improvement standard for software development.
- Zing, described below, will provide extensive features supporting multiple projects within a program in one single repository.
- It is not a replacement for current Project Management Software such as Microsoft Project but a system that will integrate Microsoft Project and SharePoint with Zing to serve as a complete suite to import/export Project information into the dashboard solution.
Example of Product Design – Zing
Large and small businesses, Federal and State governments still use manual artifacts to manage projects and report on project and program status in conjunction with Project Management Software such as Microsoft Project. Individual artifacts development is cumbersome and error prone. Additionally, artifacts for large scale projects spanning over several years needs to be stored and maintained. Therefore, Arch Systems has designed an integrated Project and Program Management System that eliminates the need for manual artifact development and management and spreadsheet processing for project artifacts such as Issues, Action Items, Lessons Learned, Meeting Minutes, Agendas, etc. The Zing is a scalable program management tool that can be integrated with Microsoft Project to generate real time and dynamic Project Management Reports that essentially allows artifacts to be developed, stored, revised, searched and reported without using disparate document processors. This invaluable system was envisioned by Arch staff during Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 compliance, a Software Engineering Institute (SEI) process improvement standard for software development. Arch staff found that individual artifacts development to support CMMI is unmanageable without a consolidated, intelligent and scalable system that can be leveraged real time and dynamically. Zing provides extensive features supporting project and program management in one single repository. It is not a replacement for current Project Management Software such as Microsoft Project but a supplement system that will augment it and serve as a complete suite.
Senior executives, organizational leaders and program managers strive towards building accountability and transparency in program management. Zing fulfills this vision with a consolidated dashboard solution illustrating an integrated, at a glance view of the enterprise across programs and projects. It provides snapshots of the progress, status, issues, risks, action items, tasks, cost and schedule variances for each program and project. Project Managers strive to maintain budget data for disparate projects. Zing is fully integrated with Microsoft Project, performs earned value management, cost and schedule variance computations, displays them on the dashboard and generates real- time and dynamic Project Management Reports. Project teams would greatly benefit from automated artifacts documents, increased collaboration, and efficient risk management. Zing alleviates error-prone manual document processing and provides real-time data to facilitate collaboration.
Zing provides extensive features supporting project and program management in one single repository. While it is not a replacement for current Project Management Software such as Microsoft Project, it is a supplemental system that will augment and serve as a complete suite.
Zing satisfies numerous Project and Program Management Requirements
- Dashboard Solution for enterprise view of Programs and Projects
- Storage of artifacts for large scale projects spanning over multiple years
- Program Management with Burn Rate and EVM
- Microsoft Program Integration with Risk Management
- Automated generation of project artifacts and tracking and monitoring of artifacts revision history
- Artifacts Management with Issues, Meeting Minutes, Agenda and Action Items
- Capability of Export to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Meetings Manager
- Real-time Reporting for Project and Program Status
- Enhanced User Administration with increased collaboration capability among team-members
- Effective Alerts and Notifications – Mobile Dashboard