The Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3 SB) Small Business Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) provides information technology (IT) health and biomedical-related services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT services, reflecting that healthcare systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
The focus of this contract is to provide to government agencies a mechanism for quick ordering of needed IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices and to give qualified small businesses a greater opportunity to participate in these requirements, as a result give government agencies a mechanism to help meet their socio-economic contracting goals.
Through this contract, the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) and other federal agencies can award task orders to acquire IT services. These task orders will employ various pricing arrangements such as Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF), and Time-and-Materials (T & M).
Services Offered under CIO-SP3 SB
CIO-SP3 SB is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This 10-year contract allows Arch Systems LLC to provide IT services and solutions to both defense and civil agencies under the following Task Areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
CIO-SP3 SB Advantages
The CIO-SP3 SB contract offers a complete portfolio of pre-competed IT healthcare solutions, with online ordering tools to help ensure your purchase is FAR compliant. Advantages of using CIO-SP3 SB include:
- Discounted pricing lower than open market; less than or equal to GSA
- No special Delegation of Procurement Authority needed from NITAAC
- Stability – large contract ceiling ($20 billion) & 10-Year (till 2022), multiple award ID/IQ GWAC
- Streamlined and timely competitive procurement process
- Fully-loaded fixed hourly labor structure
- Provides products, services & Solutions-based contract
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
Ordering through CIO-SP3 is streamlined. Simply submit your Task Order requirements through NITAAC.
The NITAAC contract specialists will perform an assessment for scope, clarity, and other factors within 24 hours. Once your RFP is ready, you upload it into the automated competition and management system, and it will be automatically distributed to qualified contract holders. RFIs and Q&As can also be uploaded through the system. The NITAAC Customer Support Center offers training and assistance throughout the acquisition process.
Prompt Payment Terms: None.
Team Arch Systems
Arch Systems is a Small Business Administration 8(a) HubZone, WOSB, certified IT and management consulting firm specializing in providing solutions to complex technical challenges for Federal, state, and local government clients, such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, Department of Defense, and other civilian and defense agencies
Arch Systems’ System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) are Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised—a testament to our ability to provide repeatable, consistent results to our customers while simultaneously exceeding expectations.
Join Our Team
Federal IT needs are constantly changing. As a result, we are looking for partners that can support various operational, managerial, and IT requirements. Whether you are looking for a vehicle for existing work or have interest in tasks being released by NITAAC on this vehicle, we want to hear from you!
Dr. Georgia Bailey, Program Manager